Complete Electric Bike Startup Solution
- January 28, 2020
- Posted by: Aelius Venture
- Category: Business plans
Want to take your electric bike/ cycle business online? Want to automate your entire services using a mobile app? Want to grow your overall business without spending a lot of money?
Our integrated circuits and reference designs help you create compact, robust and precise motor control systems for an e-bike at a reduced system cost. Robust protection features such as overcurrent shutdown and pre-driver faults are included in these simple and compact solutions.
Today’s e-bike systems often require:
- Integrated solutions with built-in protection features
- Real-time embedded processing solutions
- Integrated motor control to enable low latency peripherals
Lime – Your Ride Anytime
“With Lime, you’ll never have to worry about traffic or finding a parking station, and you can leave your ride safely at your destination for a fraction of the cost of a taxi or a ride share. Have fun, connect with your community and get where you’re going in style. Lime is your ride anytime!”
How Lime works:
– Open the app to find a nearby Lime-S (electric scooter), Lime-E (e-assist bike), LimeBike on the map
– You enable the location of application get ride from near
– Unlock your ride by scanning the QR code or entering the ID
– Take a fun, healthy and affordable ride to your destination
– Once you’ve arrived, park and lock your ride safely out of the way of foot traffic
Country: China | Funding: $1.8B
HelloBike develops smart-sharing electric bikes for short distance travelers in China.
Country: USA | Funding: $765M
Lime helps people move around their cities in an affordable and convenient way while eliminating their carbon footprint.
Country: Sweden | Funding: $137.9M
VOI Technology owns, operates, and manages electric scooters for urban commuters in Stockholm.
Greyp Bikes d.o.o.is design and engineer high-end, smart and connected e-Bikes with amazing technology and performance.
September 18, 2023
September 12, 2023
September 4, 2023
September 1, 2023