WooCommerce 4.0 with WooCommerce Admin and it is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Activate the free WooCommerce plugin on a new or existing WordPress site, follow the optional guided tour, and set up a new store in minutes with:
- Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
- Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
- Configurable shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Integrate content and commerce across your site via modular blocks
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
- Central store dashboard with key metrics, and more.
Beyond the basics, WooCommerce is fully customizable and extendable:
- Choose a design to suit your brand and industry.
- Enhance your store with free and paid extensions: add features and integrate with local and global eCommerce web services.
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code.
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify functions.
- Build on top of the REST API and webhooks.
Installation Minimum Requirements
PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended
MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended